Wednesday 24 July 2013

Sneaker Talk





So I found this picture on my computer of an outfit last year and thought it was worthy of a post. As I am still introducing myself, I will tell you things about me along the way. Things that I may have forgotten in that brief About Me paragraph, all you learn there, is that I like Jaffa Cakes and sun. And since it would take a lot of effort for me to go back and edit that page (I'm a busy gal, ok?) I will fill you in along the way.
 
Basically, I'm a sneaker girl. Converse and Vans can be worn with absolutley everything. Skirts, dresses, shorts, jeans and everything in between (although I'm not sure there's much else in between). Almost everything, except maybe a red carpet gown, having said that...

 
 
 Kristen Stewart proves me wrong...
(Jeez, can a girl not prove a solid point around here?!)

So I rely on my trusty Cons every single day. 
 No matter how many piles of discarded outfit choices thrown on my bedroom floor, there is never a question when it comes to shoes.

Converse all the way.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment